Monday, May 11, 2009

Rising Star...



Good Evening,


We said goodbye to Mike Jones tonight. He flew out of here about a half of an hour ago. We will see him when we get home in 90 days or so. I can't wait. I have so many things to do when I get home. One of the things that I need to do is to visit friends and family. I would like to reconnect and thank those for supporting us while we were here.



Well, tonight I get to do some bragging. As many of you know, my daughter Karis is into the Arts. She plays violin and piano, she sings and figure skates and she is into theater in a big way. Well, yesterday she had an opening night of her current play. She has done so many plays that I have lost track but I received a newspaper clipping of the rehearsals. I would like to share them with you.
Above: Karis is on the left.

Above: Karis is in the middle.


As you can see, Karis is looking great, which is no real suprise as her dad is extremely handsome and he is a great singer (when I am in the shower.) ;0)

I am so proud of her. She has really found an interest in theater and the Arts. She is also quite athletic and plays tennis and softball as well as tumbling and ice skating.

I am so eager to get home and go see her perform again. As a father, my joy is made complete to see my child doing something she really enjoys.

Anyway, just a quick note to be a proud father. I pray that you are all well.

God Bless you all.

Jeff

No comments: