Sunday, July 19, 2009

25 Days To Go...

Good Evening Everyone,

Just a quick note to ask you all to pray for our unit. We are under tremendous stress right now and we would sure be grateful for your thoughts and prayers.

We are 25 days away from going home and I am so excited. I miss my family and I am so filled with anticipation.

I hope you are all well and that the Lord is blessing you with his love.

Jeff

HOME AND FAMILY



It looks like Lambie managed to peak her head into the photo. She is kind of an attention seeker and is always trying to get into the picture when the camera comes out.
This is one of my favorite pictures of Karis. She likes to ham it up for the camera but in this photo she is genuinely giggling. She absolutely melts my heart.

1 comment:

Eric said...

Kelly and I are certainly hoping and praying for your safe return...but could the picture of Karen and Karis have other underlying meaning...hmmmm...I think the exercise machine in the background is the real story here!! Has that thing ever been used?!!